Berries with Chocolate SauceEnjoy a divine chocolate moment with this great tasting, easy-to-prepare recipe. The silken tofu that's blended with the chocolate gives it a creamy texture without using heavy cream.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes; chilling time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups each fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries
- 5 oz organic dark chocolate
- 3 TBS raw sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 oz firm silken tofu
- Melt chocolate and sugar in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Place tofu, water and melted chocolate in a blender and blend until smooth. Remove to a mixing bowl.
- Place chocolate pudding in four bowls and top with a generous amount of berries. If you use frozen berries, thaw and drain well before adding. You may want to save juice as frozen berries thaw and drizzle over Berry Delight for extra flavor and nutrition.