Carrot Cashew PatéEnjoy this paté in wraps with shredded vegetables, put a scoop on salads, or serve as a dip with your favorite crudités.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 5 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tsp chopped parsley or cilantro
- Blend all ingredients except the cilantro or parsley in a blender until a smooth paste forms, scraping down the sides periodically.
- Add the ciliantro or parsley and pulse to mix it in.